I was lucky to receive a free copy of their script and was immediately impressed with the ease of installation and customization. The download includes a ready html file and two .js files where all the magic is stored. Customizing the map, in no small part thanks to the extensive documentation, is completely painless.
When purchasing, you can choose between the following HTML 5 maps of:
Or, Flash-based maps of:
Although the developers of SimpleMaps try to move away from Flash into a more modern, lightweight HTML 5 based structure, I must say that Flash maps look slightly more attractive, and come in different variations (Europe map, for instance, allows you to change location and continent colors, or remove adjacent continents or even visualize statistics and make countries inactive). The hover effects in Flash-based maps are a bit heavier yet probably more observable. Both maps are very user-friendly and have very small distinctions.
The key features I’d like to highlight, are:
- All HTML5 Maps are fully responsive.
- Displayed error-free on ANY device (Works on Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, Tables etc.)
- Premium Service — purchase with confidence: comes with detailed documentation, free support and 30-days money back guarantee.
- Trusted and used by Fortune 500 Companies, Harvard university and Social Security Administration.
- HTML5 maps are cross browser compatible and WordPress compatible
- Scalable high quality vector graphics, designed in the Windows 8 modern style.
- Easy embedding – just “copy & paste” – anywhere.
- No further scripts or plugins required.
- Flexible licensing – pay only for what you need.
- Lightweight and fast loading.
- Zooms in automatically and smoothly when you select a certain region / country.
You have to agree it’s an awesome script but this is the point when you’ll ask “how much does it cost”?
Starting as low as $59 per license, you can find the map you need and adjust the license fee accordingly. You can also try the maps FREE or request money back if you didn’t like it, this is how confident the developers behind SimpleMaps are that you will absolutely LOVE this easy-to-use script.