How to Learn Web Design and Start Your Freelance Business
I’ve designed this course for you to learn web design and business principles to start your freelance web design career, escape 9-5 and become your own boss.
The goal of this course is to give you an overview of the industry, provide you with essential knowledge of design, technical and business skills.
If you are bored and are looking for ways to escape your job, learn new skills and design your own lifestyle and if you think you are not talented enough and have a fear of failing – don’t worry. This this course is specifically for you.
You will master the essentials of web design, I will walk you through the process of creating a website (free PSD included) in Adobe Photoshop and will touch a business side of freelancing including developing your unique selling proposition, building a reputation, building a portfolio with no coding knowledge and getting your first client. With the course, you’ll get more than 45 lectures covering everything you need to know to start your own freelance Web Design business.
What are the requirements?
- Download and install Adobe Photoshop.
- Computer with internet connection and web browser.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 45 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Understand the big picture of the web design industry.
- Master the basics of web design and Photoshop.
- Understand what makes good web design great.
- Design your very first app landing page from scratch.
- Learn the basics of business necessary to run a freelance web design business.
- Develop your unique selling proposition (USP) to get more business.
- Build a portfolio without coding knowledge required.
- Find resources and tools needed for your freelance business and web design needs.
- Download high-quality PSD file from the course.
- Start a new career as a freelance web designer.
- Section : Course Introduction
- Section : Design Fundamentals
- Section : Introduction to Photoshop
- Section : Designing a landing page from scratch in Photoshop
- Section : Business Side of Freelancing
- Section : Building an Online Portfolio
- Section : What Have You Learned
What is the target audience?
- Bored 9-5ers, students, web developers, engineers and anyone who wants to learn new skills, start a career in the creative industry and design a lifestyle business.
- This course is NOT for people who are already familiar with web design and freelancing (also not for trolls and non-believers).
Terms and Conditions
- You will receive a link with a coupon code and you can redeem the coupon on Udemy